Best Breakfast Pizza
- Your favorite pre-cooked crust
- 2 tablespoons April’s Maple Syrup
- 9 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup of ham, chopped (or your favorite breakfast meat)
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Whisk eggs and milk, lightly scramble eggs (remember they will be cooked again in the oven)
- Brush pre-cooked crust with the maple syrup.
- Layer the eggs, meat and then cheese.
- Sprinkle roasted red peppers over the cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until all ingredients are warm and the cheese has melted.