Maple Oatmeal Parfait
- Your favorite fruit – I used a banana, green apple and grapes due to the winter season
- 2 cups of your favorite yogurt – I used low-fat, plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup April’s Maple Syrup
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup April’s Maple Syrup
- In a heavy skillet, mix the Oatmeal mix (nuts, oatmeal & syrup). Stir the ingredients well and let them caramelize of heat for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and pour onto wax paper to let the mix dry. Once dry break into small pieces.
- Mix the yogurt and April’s Maple Syrup until blended and set aside.
- Layer the yogurt, fruit & oatmeal mix in your favorite cup (sundae dishes or large wine glasses work well).
- Makes four parfaits