Pancake Mix - Fruit Cobbler
Looking for a tasty dessert for any season, give this easy to make recipe a try!
- 4 cups pie filling
- 3 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk or milk
- 2 cups pancake mix
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place pie filling in a 13x9 pan
- Mix until blended eggs, buttermilk, oil and pancake mix
- Drop mix over pie filling evenly
- Bake 30-40 minutes until cooked through. Top with maple syrup and/or ice cream.
Pancake Mix - Easy Casserole
Try this casserole for quick and delicious breakfast or dinner!
- 1 cup sausage patties, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pancake mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease 9 inch pie pan
- Place, sausage, onions, red peppers and cheese in the bottom of pie pan, distributing equally
- In a bowl mix until blended pepper, paprika, milk, eggs and milk
- Pour mix evenly over the dry ingredients
- Bake for 30 minutes - to brown top a bit more I use low broil for 5 minutes!