- 2 pounds bone-in chicken (whole chicken cut into pieces, chicken thighs, chicken drumsticks)
- 1 cup April’s Maple Syrup
- 2 cups panko
- 1/2 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Prepare topping by mixing panko, Ritz, pepper, parsley and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Remove skin from chicken.
- Dip chicken in maple syrup and roll in topping until well coated. Place chicken in a greased baking pan.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until done.