Vermont Maple Scramble
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 2 cups potatoes, diced and cooked
- 2 cups ham, chopped
- 2 cups eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tbsp April’s Maple Syrup
- Saute onions and butter in large cast iron skillet.
- Add potatoes and ham to skillet and mix together (I like to cook mine until the potatoes are just browned).
- Pour eggs into skillet. As eggs begin to set, gently stir eggs, forming large soft curds.
- Fold in cheddar cheese and April’s Maple syrup.
- Serve HOT!